sg copy for sale/swap (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta

pretty much perfect condition, just the weight distribution doesn't suit me (v heavy headstock)... €150 or swap for something in similar condition that doesn't go upside down when you let go of it...

also i'm still trying to get rid of my 5 string bass... €250 or swap for good quality 4 string with a relatively small body.

i'm open to offers. pm me.

so the bass is gone (thank you gavin!) but the sg copy is still cluttering up my room... there has to be someone who wants it... if it's good enough for ian mckaye and all that.

..if you don't change the stings..harmonics not possible and if you like a toppy crunchy sound..well then same applies. If you want a muddy sound where you can't here the open e when you play then leave dem strings where dey are.

boiling them is fun though... they lep out of the pot at you and you get scalded and your mother shouts at you for getting in the way of the dinner....:)

the make is Vintage... it's a lovely shade of red... i'm basically looking for a guitar within the same price range (it cost about €160) just to feck about on, but something that doesn't have such a heavy headstock, a strat copy for example.

oh and it's pretty much perfect condition which is why i'm asking a price close to the original cost.

that's the one... mine is red. it's true, vintage is a lot better made than epiphone.. it is a good geetar for what it is but i just don't like sgs full stop. (it was a present.) and though they're asking a good price, €150 is better...it's in brand new condition an all!

right, last chance for a reeeely nice (for the price) guitar... if no-one wants it i'm giving it to my friend next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back