Sexism, god help us (5 Viewers)

We all know this, right?

Steve Jobs Always Dressed Exactly the Same. Here's Who Else Does - Forbes

Take Albert Einstein. It has been reported that the famous physicist bought several versions of the same grey suit because he didn’t want to waste brainpower on choosing an outfit each morning.

So, he's not being sexist, he's being a massive egotist. But when you're Zuck, I think you get to do that.

So did Brundlefly!

13-greatest-horror-doctors-dr-seth-brundle.jpg

Veronica Quaife: Five sets of exactly the same clothes

Seth Brundle: Learned it from Einstein. This way I don't have to expend any thought on what to wear. I grab the next set on the rack.

So did Brundlefly!

13-greatest-horror-doctors-dr-seth-brundle.jpg

Veronica Quaife: Five sets of exactly the same clothes

Seth Brundle: Learned it from Einstein. This way I don't have to expend any thought on what to wear. I grab the next set on the rack.

Then I read a bunch of brain scientists like @Cornu Ammonis saying it's bollocks, that you shouldn't switch off your brain like that. It actually helps your creativity to think about these choices.
Wearing, eating and doing the same thing every day is not good for the creative, dynamic mind.

So, you know, in your fucking face, Albert.

Then I read a bunch of brain scientists like @Cornu Ammonis saying it's bollocks, that you shouldn't switch off your brain like that. It actually helps your creativity to think about these choices.
Wearing, eating and doing the same thing every day is not good for the creative, dynamic mind.

So, you know, in your fucking face, Albert.
fuck

Someone needs to tell Zuckerberg that facebook is close to the definition of silly and frivolous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back