serpents pics/footage???? (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Hi

I know a few people took some pics of the Serpents set this afternoon at the basta! gig,can't remember who (one guy in particular nearly blinded me with a flash at some point)..just wanted to ask those of you who took any if we could get copies? if you have pics drop us a line at [email protected]

thanks

also, if anyone has any from the Jazz Funeral, get in touch as well.

Oh, and thank you Dylan.

Hey man... I got some deadly shots (note: i wasnt using flash...) I'l get them to you as soon as poss- cool one of you (i guees thats jamie?) and lid screaming while andy and willie are kinda motion blurrred- the lights made for cool shots too. ps. savage set.

serpents1.jpg

Andy's box of magic tricks proved to be a real treat for the kids... It made Willy's head dissapear....

Serpents2.jpg

wow,nice pictures...thanks!And yeah, if Skippy reads this, drop me a line about the video...

does anyone have a phone number for either Dylan or Eoin/Ed Whitfield?
Can you pm it to me if you do...

Serpents were deadly, raised the bar.
Hopefully those kids will go home and start really heavy downtuned bands.

needtokill said:
wow,nice pictures...thanks!And yeah, if Skippy reads this, drop me a line about the video...

Send a pm to sludgegrinder thats his username on here he taped ye from the right hand side of ye

so i take it leo never got round to mailing you the ones i took at the jazz funeral?
mr o sullivan?
i can do it later in the week, i still have the full size ones on cd.

muertos vivientes! said:
pissed off i missed this. awesome photos.

i thought you were going to head down for it? i was asking your sister where you were at one point... she kindly informed me that you were probably in belfast.

it was a great gig. my ears are fucked.

treelo said:
so i take it leo never got round to mailing you the ones i took at the jazz funeral?
mr o sullivan?
i can do it later in the week, i still have the full size ones on cd.

Sorry boss, computer did a hiroshima on me here at work and is currently out for repair, will get back on the case when it gets back from the mac hospital what day are we doing the ramones movie again?

tom. said:
i thought you were going to head down for it? i was asking your sister where you were at one point... she kindly informed me that you were probably in belfast.

it was a great gig. my ears are fucked.

ah yah... was really lookin forward to this then i got stung on my ATP flights, which i cleverly waited until this week to book, as opposed to october which is when i bought my atp ticket. was considering this saturday too but realistically i'd be wiser to lock my bank card up and live off grass between now and may.

error type 11 said:
Sorry boss, computer did a hiroshima on me here at work and is currently out for repair, will get back on the case when it gets back from the mac hospital what day are we doing the ramones movie again?

Did you not lose your computer under a table right in front of you?
Dublin at the weekend was fuckin class all round. Really good seeing the Cork and Galway lads on Saturday afternoon/evening!

Edit: P.S, Leo was nodding his head to music that wasn't metal on Saturday night, burn him, burn HIM!!!!

Butser-Wicker-Man.jpg

Cormcolash said:
Did you not lose your computer under a table right in front of you?
Dublin at the weekend was fuckin class all round. Really good seeing the Cork and Galway lads on Saturday afternoon/evening!

Edit: P.S, Leo was nodding his head to music that wasn't metal on Saturday night, burn him, burn HIM!!!!

No it was my jackets and bag I lost right under my feet, that'll teach me for moving them while absolutely ballaxed to the middle of the fucking floor and then wandering away from them !zed:eek:

My explanation for nodding to non metal music is purely alcohol related, oh wait it isnt, oh whatever, I definetely hit the absolutely shitfaced threshold in the voodoo about 1/3 of the way into the la fraction set where they suddenly went from being alright not my cup of tea band to deadly stuff altogether .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back