Serious Questions about My Super Sweet 16 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Are the little brats required by law to screech with a wad of gum practically spilling out onto their expensive dresses? Is that some kind of rich bitch form of being in estrus?

Why do the UK ones seem...kinda worse than the American ones?

Why can't I stop watching? It hurts me in every way possible, none of them good, and yet I can't put on something more important. Or better yet, switch off the TV entirely and feed my brain something good for it.

I don't treat my tummy thids way -- why do I do it to my brain?

Also, I want to know why almost all of them go like this:

"DAADDAAAAY, I haaaave to have a big puh-fooooam-ah or no one will taaaaawlk to me evah agaaaayn. Get me Beee-yawn-say or Kaaaanyay Wessst or I'll scream until I make myself sick."

Fast forward to the party.

"And now we have a very special guest for [Brat's Name]. We bring you, [Band no one has ever fucking heard of]!" And then the rest of the brats go demented and flash their gum wads and I'm really confused.

Is this some sort of deal they cut with MTV and the brats? Do the label pay the party guests to pretend to have heard of some 'new' band or what and be really crazy excited?

OH FUCK there's one on now that is really fucking demented. She has a pony and wants to dress as a zebra and paint the horse or something fucking ... WHAT IS SHE DOING?

Saw the Lorcan, King of Dundalk episode last night.

There are no words

There are a lot of words.

Or there are none. Poor Mr Jane -- I'd never seen him look so horrified. I fuckin' love that the parents brought in the Irish dancers just to fuck with him. Hilarious.

Did you see Andre, the guy who wanted the sheep sprayed with cologne? And Whatserface who painted her fucking horse? And the roundy one who looked like she was made out of papier mache and did a 'circus' theme? Chantel, I think her name was? Christ.

There are a lot of words.

Or there are none. Poor Mr Jane -- I'd never seen him look so horrified. I fuckin' love that the parents brought in the Irish dancers just to fuck with him. Hilarious.

This country need another recession, sort these spoilt little fuckers out.

This country need another recession, sort these spoilt little fuckers out.

If this doesn't work we could just try some sort of rudimentary cull, with the Junior Cert as some kind of arbiter of whether you make it or not. It has to form some purpose.

"And now we have a very special guest for [Brat's Name]. We bring you, [Band no one has ever fucking heard of]!" And then the rest of the brats go demented and flash their gum wads and I'm really confused.

Is this some sort of deal they cut with MTV and the brats? Do the label pay the party guests to pretend to have heard of some 'new' band or what and be really crazy excited?...

one i saw, the Ma had to pull an emergency band out of the bag and it was Kula Shaker, which i thought was pretty nifty, fitting their bollywood themed skank tent perfectly.
when the ma was asked how much it cost. she replied: 'anywhere between 60,000 pounds and 1000,000 pounds'...........
HOW DO YOU NOT ACCOUNT FOR NEARLY 40,000 POUNDS?!!!!1wan

and the boy the birthday girl invited coz she fancied him ended up scoring some other posh bird. brilliant... now let us all tear our eyes out and never watch this shite again.

one i saw, the Ma had to pull an emergency band out of the bag and it was Kula Shaker, which i thought was pretty nifty, fitting their bollywood themed skank tent perfectly.
when the ma was asked how much it cost. she replied: 'anywhere between 60,000 pounds and 1000,000 pounds'...........
HOW DO YOU NOT ACCOUNT FOR NEARLY 40,000 POUNDS?!!!!1wan

and the boy the birthday girl invited coz she fancied him ended up scoring some other posh bird. brilliant... now let us all tear our eyes out and never watch this shite again.

I know, it was one of the only times that I'd heard of the band who played at any of these parties, but the guests were too young to know who they were. Which isn't a big deal, but it was funny anyway.

The girl the fancied boy snogged was the party girl's BEST FRIEND! Low blow, like.

I still think the little wagon who was like, "I'm part of the London set, and they have very high expectations," and "I think you're going to have to get me an actual zebra," and then got off with a boy other than Miles, who was kind of her boyfriend IN FRONT OF THE POOR CHAP -- she was one of the worst.

Nothing tops Andre, though.

OMG, I can't believe I even know some of their names.

Next time I wonder why I haven't really been writing any fiction lately, or why I never clean my house, I'm going to have to show myself this thread. I watched this shit ALL DAY.

I know, it was one of the only times that I'd heard of the band who played at any of these parties, but the guests were too young to know who they were. Which isn't a big deal, but it was funny anyway.

The girl the fancied boy snogged was the party girl's BEST FRIEND! Low blow, like.

I still think the little wagon who was like, "I'm part of the London set, and they have very high expectations," and "I think you're going to have to get me an actual zebra," and then got off with a boy other than Miles, who was kind of her boyfriend IN FRONT OF THE POOR CHAP -- she was one of the worst.

Nothing tops Andre, though.

OMG, I can't believe I even know some of their names.

Next time I wonder why I haven't really been writing any fiction lately, or why I never clean my house, I'm going to have to show myself this thread. I watched this shit ALL DAY.

Its a slippery slope Jane,its fine laughing about it now,but just you wait until all the zebras,ice sculptures,crap rappers,shitty dance routines and shopping centre/abseiling based invitation give-out extravagnzas start creeping into your wedding plans :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back