serial killer tries to bite himself to death (1 Viewer)

can somone locate and paste the story of the guy who swore if wales won the rugby he's cut his balls off..........and he did just that?

actually, due to my CSI obsession im now remembering Grissom putting a guy in jail that was innocent, and the innocent guy not wanting to spend life there so committed suicide by biting his wrists. and killing himself.

grisly as a grizzly bear. a kodiak bear, even.

La La said:
can somone locate and paste the story of the guy who swore if wales won the rugby he's cut his balls off..........and he did just that?

actually, due to my CSI obsession im now remembering Grissom putting a guy in jail that was innocent, and the innocent guy not wanting to spend life there so committed suicide by biting his wrists. and killing himself.

grisly as a grizzly bear. a kodiak bear, even.

Rugby fan 'cuts off testicles' to celebrate win
February 8, 2005 - 1:35PM

A Welsh rugby fan has reportedly cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby.
Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the Daily Mirror reported today.
Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.
But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.
Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.
Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win in 12 years.

catwoman, do you wanna come and work for me as a research assistant? you can bring the cat.
seersly.

anyway, what kind of a poxy serial killer cant even succeed in biting himself to death? what a wimp.

the pigs are complaining that CSI is making it too easy to kill women and get away with it

grow up, pigs

GORILLAMUNCH said:
the pigs are complaining that CSI is making it too easy to kill women and get away with it

grow up, pigs
I think they meant that a lot of cases get thrown out of court in the US cos people are expecting a certain standard of forensic evidence which they've seen on CSI. When it's not delivered they give not guilty verdicts and killers and rapists go free. Or something.

nope it was in the herald or some crap about 3 current cases in ireland where there's no foresenic evidence left at the scene and they reckon the main suspects/husbands have been watching CSI a lot and covering their tracks

one in particular htey know to be a huge fan of CSI and the forensic detectives

i think the real question we need to ask is, exactly how annoying were these women that their husbands killed them?

live by the sword and all

the stuff they do in CSI isnt even half of the real hardcore forensic investigation done in real life. i learned this from that dreamboat off it that i interviewed a few weeks ago. :p (shameless i know, but its true!)

GORILLAMUNCH said:

grow up, pigs

It'll never be easy with this cunt around...

columbo1.jpg

La La said:
the stuff they do in CSI isnt even half of the real hardcore forensic investigation done in real life. i learned this from that dreamboat off it that i interviewed a few weeks ago. :p (shameless i know, but its true!)

*gasp*
goldpre.jpg

???

he's meant to be playing phil lynott in the movie adaptation of "my boy"

i approve if he's.......a rockerrrrr!

s2317-6-1977.jpg

Catwoman said:
Rugby fan 'cuts off testicles' to celebrate win
February 8, 2005 - 1:35PM

A Welsh rugby fan has reportedly cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby.
Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the Daily Mirror reported today.
Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.
But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.
Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.
Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win in 12 years.
what a load of bollix weh weh etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back