serial killer tries to bite himself to death (1 Viewer)

Catwoman said:
*gasp*
goldpre.jpg

???

oh my GOD i wish. he's divine. no, it was archie, the audio/visual analyst.
*sigh*
he's yummy.(chomp, chomp....eh....chomp!)

ArchieJohnson.jpg

IFF said:
obviously he wants to play the insantiy card :D
cuz the whole "serial killer" angle wouldn't be enough?

seriously - folks - if there are any psych students onboard, can someone tell me how someone who IS NOT insane could be a serial killer? isn't the fact that you killed people for no reason enough to label you a psychopath?

If you know what you're doing is wrong, and you do it anyway, then you're not crazy.

Serial Killers no that they shouldn't kill, and that they are taking someones life, but they don't care. They have no remorse or empathy whatsoever. Thats what makes em so scary.

seanc said:
Serial Killers no that they shouldn't kill, and that they are taking someones life, but they don't care. They have no remorse or empathy whatsoever. Thats what makes em so scary.
well, exactly - they have no remorse or empathy. isn't that one of the signs of schizophrenia? a deadening of feeling? it just doesn't add up for me.

Lord Damian said:
well, exactly - they have no remorse or empathy. isn't that one of the signs of schizophrenia? a deadening of feeling? it just doesn't add up for me.

Well, there's lots of different signs of schizophrenia. As regards it not adding up, I know what you mean, but I reckon that the complete disregard serial killers feel for human life would be beyond anything our consciences would really understand. Like, they're really fucked up people, but the point is that they know what their doing is really wrong, but they do it anyway. They just want to kill, and they just don't care what anyone thinks about it.

if you know what I mean......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back