Selling a Vintage Japanese Organ and a Electric Guitar Case (1 Viewer)

hobojojo

Hi, so I'm trying to clear out space at home and have decided to put these two items up for sale. There's a offer of €100 for the Keyboard at the moment over on adverts.ie but was looking for a bit higher. Here's the info. Any questions or offers just email.

Its got a piano/organ/harpsicord preset sounds and or you can mess with the faders and make your own sound which works best. you can get really deep organ sounds or harsher electronic sounds depending on the settings and so on. all the keys work fully.

Theres a rhythm section with preset beats and also an AUTO CHORD that takes up the lowers octave on the keyboard. It has a AUTO ARPEGGIO button but this is either broken or i just dont understand how it works, not sure, something to do with all them record buttons on the left which i dont understand/dont work.

The ON/OFF button is broken, so its constantly on. So just plug it in and out of the plug socket when you wanna play it.

Its very heavy, the body is made of metal and plastic, theres a bit at the back where the body seems bent out of shape, if you took off the side and put screwed it back on im sure it would go on straight, but theres no need as it doesnt affect anything.

At the back you have jacks for PHONES / SP.4 / OUT / IN / EXP / MIC

oh and it comes with a carry case

Very strange but cool instrument.
€150 o.n.o.

I'm selling a hard shell guitar flight case. Its designed to fit a fender jaguar (reason I first bought it) but can also take a telecaster/strat/mustang/jazzmaster or any similar shaped electric guitar.

It's actually never left my house so is in perfect condition. It's lined with wine red fur, has an inside compartment to hold accessories and comes with a key to lock it.

Asking €50 o.n.o.

IMG_6693.jpg IMG_6698.jpg IMG_6703.jpg IMG_6709.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back