Sebadoh ???!?? (1 Viewer)

Wilbert said:
Yet when someone calls your music "drole shite" you get defensive. I think maybe you are someone who sets themselves up for it a little bit. If you look around here, you will see that nobody comes on bragging about how great their band is, how many songs they wrote that day, etc. but you do.

You have been around here long enough to know what kind of reaction you get.

Also, not a good idea to expect any kind of tolerance from people around here if you describe their music the way you did above and constantly bang on about how great your band is.

And don't say "bands beginning with S" as that is a bit childish. Say the name of the band whose name you don't like although I'm pretty sure no-one cares who you do or don't like.

Just relax a little speedy. We all know that you think your band is great, no need for the constant reminders.
Oh no. How hurtful.............our mp3's on our site have got us talkin to a label in England so I don't really give a shit what you think. Your opinion an all. At least we don't sound like anyone else in this shithole country. I could come up with a load of symbols for the kind of stuff you're probably into.

SpeedRacer said:
Oh no. How hurtful.............our mp3's on our site have got us talkin to a label in England so I don't really give a shit what you think. Your opinion an all. At least we don't sound like anyone else in this shithole country. I could come up with a load of symbols for the kind of stuff you're probably into.

Wasn't trying to be hurtful Speedy, and good luck with your talks with the english label. Seriously. Wasn't slagging your band. Just trying to point out to you why you seem to get the reaction you do, and then you go and prove my point for me.

Also, lots of bands talk to labels and nothing happens. The smart thing to do is not mention it until something actually comes of it. Now, everyone here is going to want to know the outcome and if it doesn't happen........

Anyway, would love to see those symbols.

hag said:
:confused: you have heard it, you're doing a video for us right now! :) hello?

Thats not me Hag. FAKE GUY, FAKE GUY!!!

I think your stuff is cool by the way.

This is confusing everybody, fake Speedracer is makin a mess. I'll have to change the name.

i am very confused. are you unclealo? why would someone want to pretend they were speed racer???
Speed Racer said:
Thats not me Hag. FAKE GUY, FAKE GUY!!!

I think your stuff is cool by the way.

This is confusing everybody, fake Speedracer is makin a mess. I'll have to change the name.

eh, was it you who showed me the stills from the video? or the other guy? because, as far as i can make out, both speed racers seem to be ok with the frost...

SpeedRacer said:
Sorry hag, ignore the other Speed Racer, he's a fake. I like your stuff really.

hag said:
eh, was it you who showed me the stills from the video? or the other guy? because, as far as i can make out, both speed racers seem to be ok with the frost...
Sorry hag, it's the other guy is the fake, I'll have to change my username, this is really pissing me off.

real SpeedRacer

hag said:

You know my real name, you have my email, you know people I know. I'll PM you my mobile ok? The fake 'Speedracer' just fucks around here. he's probably never PM'd you before. So look closely at the name on the PM's I sent you already. I'm Speed Racer, no joined words. dots on the end of name etc.

hag said:
Sorry hag, it's the other guy is the fake, I'll have to change my username, this is really pissing me off.

real SpeedRacer

Honestly Speedy, do you really have to ask what my problem is with you, when your biggest problem is yourself... so please do yourself a favor... shhhh
stop... quiet... shhhh... think before you type... shhhh...

Wilbert said:
Yet when someone calls your music "drole shite" you get defensive. I think maybe you are someone who sets themselves up for it a little bit. If you look around here, you will see that nobody comes on bragging about how great their band is, how many songs they wrote that day, etc. but you do.

You have been around here long enough to know what kind of reaction you get.

Also, not a good idea to expect any kind of tolerance from people around here if you describe their music the way you did above and constantly bang on about how great your band is.

Just relax a little speedy. We all know that you think your band is great, no need for the constant reminders.

I don't think I've ever bragged about my stuff really, most of it was in defence. I'm not a bragger. I never said "my stuff is great", that was probably the fake. Is said some of our recording sounds good to me so far for the album. Anyway I'm changin names.

Speed Racer said:
I don't think I've ever bragged about my stuff really, most of it was in defence. I'm not a bragger. I never said "my stuff is great", that was probably the fake. Is said some of our recording sounds good to me so far for the album. Anyway I'm changin names.

so am i.
in future if people could please refer to me as "joey joe joe junior shabadooo." I would be grateful.

Speed Racer said:

Must have been the fake one. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back