Seasonal let-down (1 Viewer)

cozy said:
snow in the talaght direction, none in dun laoghaire. I got up this morning and made myself a piece of toast. Did i put butter on it you ask? oh you know it baby. Then i put on the kettle and.....
sounds perfect man, fair play.

B000002JQ0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

kirstie said:
what are yiz on about? Snowtastic in Stoneybatter this morning, the roofs were all white and coated. No sign of it at street level though, TO BE FAIR.

That's even worse. 'Hooo hoohoo... i'm gonna git him with a deadly snow ball; soon as i climb up this house here....heh heh heh... this is gonna be great!...'

Sheesh. Growled at the clouds all the way in to work this morning: "Dont patonise me motherfucker; i'll kick your fluffy white ass...."

therecklessone said:
Thats what you get for not leaving 20 snots out for them last Xmas. Skinflint.

i gave the bin men €20 last year, and asked for a recipt, so he went off and came back with a banana skin with €20 written on it. mad spoons.

c0De_n1NjA said:
i gave the bin men €20 last year, and asked for a recipt, so he went off and came back with a banana skin with €20 written on it. mad spoons.

Ingenious. Wonder where he found the banana skin/pen? Was he rooting through your rubbish?

PERFECT SNOWBALL SEQUENCE IS.... FACE, WHEN THEY HOLD THEIR FACE IN PAIN.....BALLS!!!.... AS THEY"RE STOOPED OVER RAM A SNOWBALL DOWN THE BACK OF THEIR NECK AND PUSH THEM OVER... QUICK RABBIT PUNCH TO THE RIBS.... RAM SNOW DOWN THEIR JOCKS. LEAVE SIMMERING FOR 5 TO 8 MINS AND THEN SERVE!!!!
ALLAHQUANDO!!!

Tom-Berenger---Platoon--C10102604.jpeg

HA HA
"You talking about snow? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about snow? I'd like to hear about it, potheads."

it's -12 here, we got a few cm last night, and it's not even CLOSE to winter yet.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
See now? Thats what i'm talkin aboot.

Yous get FIVE FUCKING FEET of snow in the winter.

*stands up*

"OOHHHHH CAAAAAAANNNNADAAAA............"
i get five foot drifts under my front door!

i have a feeling this winter is going to be just brutal. i have visions of the Quebec ice storm of '98 dancing in me gulliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back