"Search and Destroy" vs "Seek And Destroy" (1 Viewer)

you decide:

• Total voters
Nah Metallica rule man,but like everything there is different levels of ruling.

Metallica are those wooden 12" rulers we all had in school whereas the stooges are those really cool metre long foldable into gun/sword shape rulers that the tech drawing kid had...they ruled that little bit more.

2108.jpg

sssssssexy!

What's interesting about this vote is that it's between a song from the weakest Stooges lp vs a song from Metallicas best. And the Stooges still win.

I feel I need to clarify that that Raw Power is no longer the weakest Stooges lp. I think we can all agree that the Weirdness takes that title.

First time I heard Search & Destroy was by Red Hot Chili Peppers on the B-side of under the bridge. Thought it was a great song. Have since heard the original, Peppers' version is still great.

I voted metallica.

I feel I need to clarify that that Raw Power is no longer the weakest Stooges lp. I think we can all agree that the Weirdness takes that title.

i was just thinking about the weirdness earlier - how i listened to it 2 or 3 times when i downloaded it and then completely forgot it existed until today
i'd love to know how much it sold
how can you get soundscan figures?

Probably not many. I sa the vinyl the other day and it had a sticker saying how it had 4 extra songs or something. All I could think was how could anybody put up with an extra long version of the weirdness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back