Sea Sessions Surf and Music Festival (1 Viewer)

Jasper

Threads
Yep, i grew up in a town a few miles from Bundoran. SFA are on the Saturday night. Bundoran is usually full of Nordies wanting to kick the shit out of ya at that time of year but i imagine it'll mainly be surfers and people into their tunes at this. Should be a good laugh anyway

adamus

Threads
Sorry, I thought it was a bitter rhetorical. The answer is yes, it just popped into my head really. I'm probably gonna head to this festival by the way.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Sorry, I thought it was a bitter rhetorical. The answer is yes, it just popped into my head really. I'm probably gonna head to this festival by the way.
you did not coin that phrase young man.
see you there so. gonna get my ticket in a few weeks id say

Jasper

Threads
What do you make of the new Furries album? Definitely better than the last one and there are three or four outstanding tracks on it but still not a patch on their best stuff.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
What do you make of the new Furries album? Definitely better than the last one and there are three or four outstanding tracks on it but still not a patch on their best stuff.
best stuff since rings around around the world. belter. itd be in their top 5 id say anyway

Jasper

Threads
Anyone else go to this? Good fun on the Saturday but the fact there was fuck all on the Sunday was a complete balls.

FiFi_LaRue

Threads
A bunch of my mates went up, they seemed to have a great time. They stayed in B&Bs rather than camp though, which could have improved the experience for them. I think the good weather helped too. Haven't got a chance to talk to them about the music yet.

mickalphabet

Threads
i played in paris niteclub on the friday night.

then got hammered for 2 days

amazing fun

FiFi_LaRue

Threads
Heard the Friday was the best night.

I think though, if I'd been in Donegal that weekend I'd have gone to the Punx Picnic, the music at the Sea Sessions looked like it would be too hit and miss. Guaranteed more fun at the picnic I reckon.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Heard the Friday was the best night.

I think though, if I'd been in Donegal that weekend I'd have gone to the Punx Picnic, the music at the Sea Sessions looked like it would be too hit and miss. Guaranteed more fun at the picnic I reckon.
.|..|

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads