Sea Sessions Surf and Music Festival (1 Viewer)

Yep, i grew up in a town a few miles from Bundoran. SFA are on the Saturday night. Bundoran is usually full of Nordies wanting to kick the shit out of ya at that time of year but i imagine it'll mainly be surfers and people into their tunes at this. Should be a good laugh anyway

Sorry, I thought it was a bitter rhetorical. The answer is yes, it just popped into my head really. I'm probably gonna head to this festival by the way.

What do you make of the new Furries album? Definitely better than the last one and there are three or four outstanding tracks on it but still not a patch on their best stuff.

Anyone else go to this? Good fun on the Saturday but the fact there was fuck all on the Sunday was a complete balls.

A bunch of my mates went up, they seemed to have a great time. They stayed in B&Bs rather than camp though, which could have improved the experience for them. I think the good weather helped too. Haven't got a chance to talk to them about the music yet.

Heard the Friday was the best night.

I think though, if I'd been in Donegal that weekend I'd have gone to the Punx Picnic, the music at the Sea Sessions looked like it would be too hit and miss. Guaranteed more fun at the picnic I reckon.

Heard the Friday was the best night.

I think though, if I'd been in Donegal that weekend I'd have gone to the Punx Picnic, the music at the Sea Sessions looked like it would be too hit and miss. Guaranteed more fun at the picnic I reckon.
.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back