scarlett johansson (2 Viewers)

it's not the worst thing i've ever heard. as johnny said at least it's not r'n'f'n'b

this is the most ridiculous relativist statement possible
at least "r'nf'n'b" isn't a nazi marching song - but so what?

anyway most r'n'b singers can actually sing, so that's one up on scarlett, who can't even act

now take your hate crimes elsewhere

Christ all mighty, what the fuck ever happened to just being an actor, or just being a singer.

Whats goin on with all these cunts? Why are they trying to fulfill all my music, movie, clothes and fragrance needs under one brand?

Imagine if Daniel D Lewis brought out a rap album or Marlon Brando brought out a clothing line.

Blaa blaa blaa ::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::!zed

Tom Waits is a decent enough character actor.

What the hell is Salman Rushdie doing in this video? Acting like a freakin letch as well. Bizarro. The song isn't the biggest pile of shit ever that I thought it would be. She's no worse a singer than Nico. Sounds like she was listening to Nothing Compares 2 U a little too much. She also sounds slightly tone deaf. Poor Scarlett. It's not easy being beautiful.

Christ all mighty, what the fuck ever happened to just being an actor, or just being a singer.
Ah me arse. Creative people are creative people. John-out-of-Stoat recently played the Welsh guy in a production of "Dancing at Lughnasa" in Kinvarra. Got a problem with that? Or is it ok because of Stoat's lack of success?

I've only just listened to that Scarlett track - it's not that bad at all!! Yes her vocals are pretty smothered in reverb and back in the mix (hello MBV, Mary Chain et al) - has a kind of Patti Smith feel to the vocal....Nice arrangement and instrumentation - is that Bowie on backing vocals???

I liked it.
If you didn't know it was her, you'd just think it was an indie shmindie mum-alike typa chick who's in love with early nintees shoegaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back