Saturday 5 Feb FOOD NOT BOMBS BENEFIT ALL AGES GIG!!! City Arts Centre (2 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
And apparently the rest of the bands only do 7-Seconds and Minor Threat covers too.

don't think i can make this now, but be sure and do an extra mosh during 'filler' for me

Cormcolash said:
And apparently the rest of the bands only do 7-Seconds and Minor Threat covers too.
i wish someone had told us this before we went and nearly killed ourselves practising our newest song over and over and over and over again :( the riff, it refuses to leave my brain. and i accidentally took chunks out of the underground's plaster, trying to get 'atmosphere' :(
so, how does it go again? "we're not the... something... and i hope we're not the... blah"

Super Dexta said:
i wish someone had told us this before we went and nearly killed ourselves practising our newest song over and over and over and over again :( the riff, it refuses to leave my brain. and i accidentally took chunks out of the underground's plaster, trying to get 'atmosphere' :(
so, how does it go again? "we're not the... something... and i hope we're not the... blah"

What she's trying to say everyone is that Serpents are doing a cover of Girls Aloud's "Sound of the Underground".

Cormcolash said:
What she's trying to say everyone is that Serpents are doing a cover of Girls Aloud's "Sound of the Underground".
yeah, i wish :(
the director of beards of jesus seems to be up for it, though. we'll see. in the meantime, serpents will be doing a cover of 'wah wah everything is so shit look at how much feedback i can make' by eddie and the complainers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back