Saturday 5 Feb FOOD NOT BOMBS BENEFIT ALL AGES GIG!!! City Arts Centre (2 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
And apparently the rest of the bands only do 7-Seconds and Minor Threat covers too.

don't think i can make this now, but be sure and do an extra mosh during 'filler' for me

Cormcolash said:
And apparently the rest of the bands only do 7-Seconds and Minor Threat covers too.
i wish someone had told us this before we went and nearly killed ourselves practising our newest song over and over and over and over again :( the riff, it refuses to leave my brain. and i accidentally took chunks out of the underground's plaster, trying to get 'atmosphere' :(
so, how does it go again? "we're not the... something... and i hope we're not the... blah"

Super Dexta said:
i wish someone had told us this before we went and nearly killed ourselves practising our newest song over and over and over and over again :( the riff, it refuses to leave my brain. and i accidentally took chunks out of the underground's plaster, trying to get 'atmosphere' :(
so, how does it go again? "we're not the... something... and i hope we're not the... blah"

What she's trying to say everyone is that Serpents are doing a cover of Girls Aloud's "Sound of the Underground".

Cormcolash said:
What she's trying to say everyone is that Serpents are doing a cover of Girls Aloud's "Sound of the Underground".
yeah, i wish :(
the director of beards of jesus seems to be up for it, though. we'll see. in the meantime, serpents will be doing a cover of 'wah wah everything is so shit look at how much feedback i can make' by eddie and the complainers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back