SASO album launch: Music Centre 21st April (1 Viewer)

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.facebook.com
As I was saying, my friend Jim Lawler is launching the second Saso album in the Music Centre on Wednesday the 21st of April. Don't know how much it is, but there are tickets available in the usual ticket type places. Bus stations and cloakrooms etc.
His website is www.saso.co.uk, and although this hasn't been updated with new stuff just yet, it will shortly. There are old MP3's and some nice flash stuff though, and you can get a vibe for the kind of stuff he does. The Music Centre will be seated too, so it will be comfortable as well as audible.

Thanks for reading this far. I won't leave it as long till the next time I write crap.
B

..well Bryan o connell is on drums and the music is sorta like a more up beat radiohead type deal with nice vocals and geetars and electonic sample melodies.I've heard a track and it sounds well nice.

hag said:
bit of background info?

It's 2 guys, Jim Lawler and Ben Rawlins, who started a band which has released 2 singles and an album so far. there have been uniformly good reviews, but not much promotion so few enough people have heard it. This gig is the first. There will hopefully be a tour after that...not much more to report, really. I think the gig will be great.
B

Burgerbarbaby said:
It's 2 guys, Jim Lawler and Ben Rawlins, who started a band which has released 2 singles and an album so far. there have been uniformly good reviews, but not much promotion so few enough people have heard it. This gig is the first. There will hopefully be a tour after that...not much more to report, really. I think the gig will be great.
B

First album is brilliant - very mellow with a couple of scary bits to make sure you don't use it as a going to sleep album.... unless you're into nightmares and shit.

Bump.

Jayses, 1 week since a reply, and its already down FIVE pages. Thumped done got busier. Deadly.

Anyway. Tickets are 12.50, or 14.50 if you don't buy them in Road.
I think there's updates and stuff on the website www.saso.co.uk

Anybody going from here by the way?

B
BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back