SARS in Ireland (3 Viewers)

Look at you Snaky with your books and your "oh oh I can read!".. nobodies fooled, I've seen you struggling through the same copy of Bunty for the past 6 weeks now, word by painstaking word.

And I hope your not implying I smoke marujana!

Can you still get this guy Lears books?

no that I care... I bet they don't even exsist

That's uncanny that is - the Lear reference I mean. I was doing a stock-check on classics, roysh, there a week or two ago in work. And I pulled the Book of Nonsense off the shelf. Had to return it coz it wasn't seling. It's just Limericks. All limericks. Thought he'd vary his form but no. Always with the limericks. It was the penguin popular classics version and it was only 1.27 or something. If you want it Pantone I could get it back in for you.

But you don't want it.

As for the box-set - highest bidder. No money - bid in jellies. Everyone loves jellies.

Roxy

Originally posted by roxy
That's uncanny that is - the Lear reference I mean. I was doing a stock-check on classics, roysh, there a week or two ago in work. And I pulled the Book of Nonsense off the shelf. Had to return it coz it wasn't seling. It's just Limericks. All limericks. Thought he'd vary his form but no. Always with the limericks. It was the penguin popular classics version and it was only 1.27 or something. If you want it Pantone I could get it back in for you.

But you don't want it.

As for the box-set - highest bidder. No money - bid in jellies. Everyone loves jellies.

Roxy

um... well if its no trouble... and if it'd be easy to get back in... eh... cheers I sot of wouldn't mind, for 1.27 like, how bad can it be? Thanks lots.

What book shop you work in anyhow?

I used to work as a security gaurd in a book shop, best job ever.
Funny since I am the lest crime deterring looking chap ever.

I bid two packets of wine gums and a bag of jelly tots!

I bid jelly tots, one jelly snake and a CDR copy of an album me and wilbert made using a keyboard and a sequencer 6 years ago.

the band was 'Icky Bicky'

the album was '...and the rest in jellies'

I kid you not

Beat that pantene pro V!

other Icky bicky albums included

'icky bicky horses gicky'

and

'transplendent'

Originally posted by Pantone247
I got big into the pyscadelic end of british folk over Christmas, all about Pentangle and Bert Jansch and anything on Transatlantic. Generally the music is tops, but some of it gets very silly.

bfenby and i just saw bert jansch open for alison moyet at the olympia. great show...how often do you get two amazing acts on those big bills...?

yeah, moyet was FUCKING amazing.

Yeah I can get that book in. The book shop's in Donaghmede though! Although.... I'm be a neighbour type of Wil and Derek's so I don't know now, not after your Kilbarrack remark!

And keep the jellies comin boys. There's nothing better than 200 hundred jellies on a lonely thursday night in a donghmede bookshop

roxy

?h|-ªi]Originally posted by roxy [/i]
Although.... I'm be a neighbour type of Wil and Derek's so I don't know now, not after your Kilbarrack remark!
[/QUOTE]

thanks Roxy, I don't make it to Donaghmede much, so I'll have a look around town, if I have trouble finidng it but I'll get back to you. Thanks lots!

Oh and I used to live in Killbarrack, not 500 yards from young Derek, when I was a little fellow (in fact my Avatar picture was taken in a kitchen in Killbarrack) so I'm allowed make smart remarks. yay!

Rumpy Pumpy, is yours and Wils album "...and the rest in jellies", is it good like?

I was just listeneing to the boxset again and I've decided I want to keep it. A fickle girl am I. There's actually some nice stuff on it!

There's also a Steeleye Span song "Robbery with Violins"! no kidding.

Roxy

And Pantone, that's a very cute picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back