San francisco (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Con
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 7
Conor, How long will you be around SF for? Try to stay until august or else come 20 hours north.
Anyway try to check out the "landfill" or earthquake dump area. I know that sounds vague but you should be able to find out about it. It's an island with loads of folk art and cool trails. It's hard to describe but recommended.
If you're going to a gig in Burnt Ramen you should probably be careful. I've never been (because i was afraid) but that's what i heard.
Also free food daily at Food not bombs in Berkeley. The food is actually decent too. You can watch oogles fighting at said park too.
One last thing: men in adult sized nappies are not appreciated round those parts.
Damo, you do realise that Mexico is in the Northern hemisphere right?

Im going to cuba tomorrow and then onto california. Im only gonna be there for a couple of weeks though. Where's Burnt Ramen?, although I think I probably don't want to go there either. Men in adult sized nappies? Sure who doesn't love them.

There's a really cheap non profit punk record store thats full of gems on Mission called Thrillhouse.

totally stoked played//slept there before, it was really nice. fuckin sound people. the chap who opened the shop in the morning asked would keep an eye on the place for a minute while he went to the shop, then disappeared for around 3 hours!

If you're interested in doing any touristy shit go on the night tour of Alcatraz. You'll have to buy tickets in advance though.

Best thing though is probably just walking around (if you don't mind the hills and all that).

san francisco is a really nice city,i would also recommend doing the alcatraz tour if your up for doing tourist stuff.it was strange being there,it was like being inside the world of that alcatraz level on tony hawk 4(i thought it was so cool and a bit weird)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back