Ryanair (near) death plane (3 Viewers)

I hear that when you buy cheap airline tickets from a company that trims costs across the board you'll deserve it if you die in one of their plane crashes.

This thread reminded me to book my Xmas tickets. Thanks.

Note to anyone going to Ireland from Germany for Xmas, Aerlingus from Berlin to Dublin return is cheaper then Ryanair at the moment.

I'm worried the ticket prices might go up later, so I bought them now. Was I wrong, will they go down nearer the time?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Hi Mike! Update your status mate.

Edit: what gives? I saw this post and when i quoted and responded it was gone.

pretty sure the real MO'L knows how to spell 'libelous'.

fake accounts attract bad attention

A man goes into a hotel bar and sees an attractive air stewardess. He can’t quite recognise the uniform, so he decided to try out a few airline slogans.
“World’s favourite?”

She ignores him.
“Spirit of Australia?”
She gives him a withering look, but he continues undeterred.
“We are United?”
The woman finally responds by saying:
“Why don’t you piss off, you obnoxious little shit?”
Then realisation dawns:
“Ah, Ryanair”.

Actually, personally I've had worse experiences with Aer Lingus but that's another story...

Based on my experience of discussing this exact issue with an ex-Ryanair pilot I would say the above is completely correct.

I try and avoid flying with them at all costs. It's not just the safety concerns. I just hate them.

Ditto for me! Only used them once and our flight from Milan was cancelled due to heavy fog, it then cleared an hour later, but we weren't aloud on the next flight, or the next one, or the next one. They offered us one the next day! Fuck off you cunts! We bought aerlingus tickets and got out of there quick.

If something goes wrong and you're flying Ryanair, their motto is 'Go fuck yourselves we got yo cash!'

Ditto for me! Only used them once and our flight from Milan was cancelled due to heavy fog, it then cleared an hour later, but we weren't aloud on the next flight, or the next one, or the next one. They offered us one the next day! Fuck off you cunts! We bought aerlingus tickets and got out of there quick.

If something goes wrong and you're flying Ryanair, their motto is 'Go fuck yourselves we got yo cash!'

same thing happened to the Missus and I. Except, since they knew there would be a bit of agro with everyone being told to fuck off, they hid all their staff.

I shit you not.
They all, everyone, legged it. There was some Finnair rep or something wandering though, and she almost got lynched.
Again, its smart, who can you try to bargain with, when there is nobody there.
Cunts barely covers it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back