ryanair flight times (1 Viewer)

theoootini

Website
www.soundcloud.com
justed booked flights dublin-stansted and then connecting flights from stan-graz... i left as many hours as possible between the flights. after i booked the flights it occured to me that the flight times listed might be in local time...i cant find anything on the ryanair site to confirm or deny this. would all the listed flight times be GMT does anyone know?

justed booked flights dublin-stansted and then connecting flights from stan-graz... i left as many hours as possible between the flights. after i booked the flights it occured to me that the flight times listed might be in local time...i cant find anything on the ryanair site to confirm or deny this. would all the listed flight times be GMT does anyone know?

I'm 90% sure it's the local time that's quoted.

Yeah, it's all local times. Just checked there for shannon to krakov on random dates, to get there it's 06.00 take off 9.55 landing (three hour flight allowing for time difference), to come back it's 12.30 take off and 14.25 landing (three hour flight allowing for time difference). I think local times is pretty standard for all airlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back