RTE - How Low Can You Go (1 Viewer)

yes, quallity stuff. saw this last week & couldn't believe my eyes that RTE would allow these poncy muppets to be on telly.

one of those fellas was on that desperately seeking surgery show a couple of months back getting one of his ears pinned back. it still stuck out after the operation.

yep, new tv show on RTE2 about 3 guys visiting a different city each week acting like complete spas. The title of the show relates to the cheapessness of their trips.

they were in new york last week and got shouted at for being cheap in that place where they did coyote ugly in the meatpacking district (oh the imagery...) and then they went into the freakshow museum in the lower east side and i was like "that was where i fucking lived! on that street!" and then i turned back to rushmore. yay for me.

it's fuckin' shockin'.

the smug cunt one, the one who isn't the fairy, and the one who doesn't think he's a 'comedian'. Well in anyways I recognise him and I can't think why.

kirstie said:
it's fuckin' shockin'.

the smug cunt one, the one who isn't the fairy, and the one who doesn't think he's a 'comedian'. Well in anyways I recognise him and I can't think why.

aaaaah so thats what that absolute shite was. one of them had a really annoying semi-dart accent (luas?). would have been a better show if they had them picking fights with random people and getting the shit kicked out of them. How Low Can You Go From There, Motherfucker?

rte - lame ass tv station, even more lame ass radio station

to be fair now, they are trying at least. The Ex Factor can be ok and the girl who presents it is, in RTE terms, a real find. She's natural, she can ad-lib on camera and she seems really nice. So no doubt they'll give her the boot and bring back Carrie Crowley or Bibi Baskin instead.

All that being said, the Ex Files is certainly NO Paisean Faisean.

Pilchard said:
aaaaah so thats what that absolute shite was. one of them had a really annoying semi-dart accent (luas?). would have been a better show if they had them picking fights with random people and getting the shit kicked out of them. How Low Can You Go From There, Motherfucker?

rte - lame ass tv station, even more lame ass radio station

kirstie said:
She's natural, she can ad-lib on camera and she seems really nice.

Really?, I find that her question's are completely predictable and she usually ends up staring in the contestant's mouths.

but i've only seen it once.

note I said 'in RTE terms' where having the charisma of a cabbage and the interview skills of same is deemed acceptable, if not desirable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back