Rosanna Davison (1 Viewer)

like this you mean

vipstyleawards-2006-16.jpg

That looks like an ad for a company that sells silicone fuck dolls.

apparently has a first or a 2.1 in sociology, which ucd's sociology department is pretty stingy with.

tall.

no theyre not that stingy with them
a friend of mine went to school with him and said he is a decent bloke

rosanna seems like a nice girl who hams it up a lot cos of lack of confidence.when she was on tubridy she was all fake smiles and measured/cliched phrases, which wont endear her to an irish audience.
there seemed to be a big gap between how she thought she should act and how to actually appear like a human being in an interview

as for the loaded spread, thats the kind of market she is aiming at working in, and its a bit of a race to the bottom

I saw a reference to it on the cover of some tabloid a few weeks ago. It was a pic of Rosanna scantily clad, with "Should Rosanna have posed topless?" or something to that effect. As if some collective 'we' have the right to make decisions for 'our' Rosanna. Talk about public ownership of a chick's body. Because, OH, she shouldn't have done it, but here are the pictures...etc. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Not that I'm defending Loaded because I'd rather mags like that didn't exist. And from what I have read in interviews with her, she's not a dingbat, but whatever. It's her choice, even though I agree that, yep, it seems like a bit of a race to the bottom.

I remember Armando Ianucci saying that he had an argument with an old editor of the Daily Mail. Ianucci basically said that the Daily Mail will always have a picture of a pretty girl on their front pages no matter what: a soldier dies in Afghanistan - here's his pretty sister mourning; China attacks Taiwan - here's a pretty Taiwanese girl looking frightened (reader, you are a mighty Briton - protect her); house prices drop again - here's Kirstie Allsopp (isn't she very wholesome and quite clearly dirty in the bedroom - underneath that sensible dress her tits are clearly winking at me).

as i type this here at work, Ireland's first topless model is in my gaff doing my girlfirend's nails

In my head there's a lot of nudity and lesbian type shenanigans afoot

In a female empowering way of course

yeah. i shouldve stayed at home and hid behind the couch

but..truthfully she seems dead on and I should be ashamed of myself

bad johnny, bad

Because, OH, she shouldn't have done it, but here are the pictures...etc. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

agreed, totally hypocritical

I think rosanna is one of the better ones of that lot, the krystalle bunch. she seems to be intelligent and all, but like them has bought into an ideal of beauty that is so fucking plastic and dead-eyed it beggars belief. All blonde, all the same hairstyle, all tanned, posing the same way in pics etc etc etc
Standing out must be difficult when everyone tries to look the same!

like, did anyone see miss universe!?!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back