Rory Gallagher (2 Viewers)

Some... nephew or something? of Rory Gallagher just got married there, and they had a fairly massive party roaming around East Cork.
They're all English at this point. And, as a local pointed out "rich pricks".
I asked if they were rich because of Rory? Thinking surely he didn't make all that much money. Seemingly he did and does.

he sold something like 20 million albums so presumably had a few bob

my dad owned a printers and when i was a kid our print machine operator was eric kitteringham (r.i.p.), the original bass player with taste.... first musician i ever met, adored him

he sold something like 20 million albums so presumably had a few bob

my dad owned a printers and when i was a kid our print machine operator was eric kitteringham (r.i.p.), the original bass player with taste.... first musician i ever met, adored him
Huh. That name came up too. I didn't know who they were talking about.

I don't know if there were Kitteringhams at the party or what. Everyone was at the party though. And it was a really well organized party. Like a passing sensible tornado, dropping into various music venues, ripping off a few cheesy songs, and jumping into the taxi motorcade for the next stop.

You'd never manage to herd Irish people as efficiently. Unless you had booze to tempt them back into the motorcade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back