Room Wanted (Galway) (1 Viewer)

I dont know its really the same as everywhere if your a bit far out of the centre like Salthill or up by the racecourse make sure there is a bus stop near by. I cant really think of tips as I said its the same really as everywhere else.

Get the accomodation list the second it's made public: 2pm Wednesdays from the Galway Advertiser office on Eyre Sq. Leg it to the internet cafe round the corner, ring anything half decent and get loads of veiwings. Have the money ready to snap up a good place there and then before some other bastard does.

Oh ya I have heard there has been huge lines for the advertiser for the last two weeks not sure what it will be like tomorrow though probably wont be that big!! but they update the classifieds list on Galway advertiser website at 3.30 on wednesday so you can wait in the internet cafe!!

I am still looking might head down tomorrow and do exactly what Skrankio-X said

That line is an intimidating bastard all right, but don't mind it, as soon as the office opens it's gone. No point queuing up early like a mong when everyone gets the list at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back