Room to Let (1 Viewer)

kooks

Website
Visit site
Hey,
there's a spacious room to let in Bertram Court comples, Christchurch, Dublin 8. It's situated at the Spar which is just past the church. It's sharing with one other girl, so girls only I'm afraid.
Anyway it's a nice 2-bedroomed apartment, with all mod cons, balcony and alcove kitchen. Plus there's the added advantage of a double bed in the room! However it's not available until the 29th July.
If interesed please contact Siobhan after 6pm @ 087 7748429 or email [email protected]

Thanks

Pantone247 said:
concerned Mary, simple friendly concern

now come on dish the dirt

Fucking gossip hounds. It's about the least interesting thing ever - very much an in-joke concerning people yiz don't know...not that that will stop the noses twitching I'm sure.

This reminds me of that joke - "how do you keep an idiot in suspense"?... !ninjaaaa

Juno said:
Fucking gossip hounds. It's about the least interesting thing ever - very much an in-joke concerning people yiz don't know...not that that will stop the noses twitching I'm sure.

This reminds me of that joke - "how do you keep an idiot in suspense"?... !ninjaaaa

!baggyyyy

I don't care anyhow

Mike'll tell me anyways

For once I'd say not even Mike knows this one...although there is one person on this board who knows the story...the one who told me...but my lips are sealed...

look at ye, ye're like a gaggle of bored English housewives leaning over a fence in the sixties

ooh yes, wor Kate's been stepping out with your Enda

and anyway, I DO know

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back