Room in The Fairview House (1 Viewer)

stunning

Website
www.hootnight.com
Small room available in The Fairview House on Annesley Bridge Road, right across from the park. Person in small room gets first pick of next available larger room! Bus stop at front door for a gazillion bus routes to and from town. 95 Euro a week. 130 Euro deposit. Available on Saturday/Sunday October 4th/5th. Non-smokers preferred, light smokers are welcome. Washer/dryer. Electric shower. Artistic, political, musical housemates. Call Tomás at 086 383 1550 if interested. Ta.

!baggyyyy

It was only a matter of time...Guillermo has left, but Jose is a violin maker and play bass and acoustic guitar specializing in Latin Jazz I think. He moves in today! An actual working musician! Amazing!

There is still one room left to fill so if anyone is looking or if they know anyone, DO send them my way!

Cheers,

Thomas

I think its cuz I'm a pretty unlikeable character.

Either that, or you good Xtian Oirish folk won't rent your rooms to dirty transient immigrants. Just kidding. :D

Give me your tired, your poor, your dirty masses yearing to live in Fairview!

Jimmy Magee said:
Like what's wrong with it?

There's really nothing wrong with it at all...its a lovely house. But, with 4 bedrooms, and most renters being non-nationals and only staying for 6 months to a year, about every 4 months there is an available room. Snakey lived here for 5 years, Derek and Fiona and Wil all lived here too...its nice like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back