room available now!!! (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (1487)

hey,

there's a room available in the house i live in right now, 20 min walk from city centre, beside the phoenix park... sharing with 3 others... back garden, all mod cons, even a telly.

€ 325 monthly and € 500 deposit.

mail [email protected] if interested.

ta.

I can do better

AlphaRelish said:
hey,

there's a room available in the house i live in right now, 20 min walk from city centre, beside the phoenix park... sharing with 3 others... back garden, all mod cons, even a telly.

€ 325 monthly and € 500 deposit.

mail [email protected] if interested.

ta.

Sounds to me it's near O Devaney Gardens. Some lovely people living there, but it's badly deprived.

I offer AT LEAST 25 yoyo cheaper a month, less than 100 deposit, broadband, FIVE different buses passing so near you can get from the bus stop to the front door even after two full bottles of Jameson in under 3 minutes (I'll test this with ya if you don't trust my word [the walking time, not the booze]).

I'm almost a mile NEARER the city centre than ANY spot near the Phoenix park. Which begs the question, what speed do you consider to be "walking"???

Don't trust my word. Take out a Dublin map. Look at where the city centre is; look at where Phibsboro Church (where I am) is; look at where the Phoenix Park is.

All that closeness AND 425 cheaper in your first month

How mod are my cons? BROADBAND mod enough for ya?

mail [email protected] that low deposit WILL NOT apply to anybody who emails after thursday. If you're not in the 1st 5 to email, in fact, you lost it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back