Rome Season 2 (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
am only on episode 4 cos im watching it online but it's just as good as season 1 so far! im not the best with roman history so it's still gripping in the sense that im not always sure who is going to die, etc.
hope they make a third season after this one is done!

there's been one beheading, one count of sodomy and a few stabbings. but there's civil unrest which means there's bound to be heaps more violence.

as for the nudity - as much as before I guess - Brutus just stripped off and went swimming in a lake which i was VERY pleased to see. too many boobs in Rome!

well james purefoy showed his cock a few times in series one. i think theres an equal balance. is octavian emperor yet?

well james purefoy showed his cock a few times in series one. i think theres an equal balance. is octavian emperor yet?

not yet - fuck this episode is gory!

eh what were you saying - oh, octavian. no not yet, but i reckon he will be nearer the end of the season

ah violence!

cant wait. should be on bbc 2 soon enough.

im thinking about googling "james purefoy's cock"

ah violence!

cant wait. should be on bbc 2 soon enough.

im thinking about googling "james purefoy's cock"

i was given the first two episodes from this season on DVD which was cool but it's shit having to watch the rest of it on computer.
would you watch it online or wait every week for the episode?

i was given the first two episodes from this season on DVD which was cool but it's shit having to watch the rest of it on computer.
would you watch it online or wait every week for the episode?

ive no scruples when it comes to serialised tv dramas. im all over the place with ugly betty at the moment.

- octavian is all grown up and he is a RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

havent seen ug betty yet. rome first, everything else second.

all of season 2 is on bittorrent, really great but alas i don't think there are plans for season 3 :mad:

noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! i guess i'll have to restore my faith in lost and plough ahead with watching season 3 of that instead :(

i have been watching rome through alluc.org because i hate using up loads of GB space downloading programs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back