Roland SP404 sample and Novation NIO audio interface (1 Viewer)

sugar_referee

Novation Nio Audio Interface: 150e

Direct FX Technology
Ultra-low latency effects allow hassle-free, real time jamming and recording.
Direct Mix Monitoring
Unique, flexible, and tactile monitoring control beyond anything in its class
'Overloud' Guitar amp and distortion pedal effects
professional effects from the experts in the field of accurate Guitar Amp modeling.
Powerful effects from Novation and Focusrite
Novation effects from the Supernova II and signal processing from Focusrite.
Professional Inputs
Microphone, instrument or line-level sources. nio 2 | 4 is ready for anything, be it guitar, mic, synth, or MP3/CD player.
Two Headphone Outputs
Simultaneous headphone mix for the artist and the engineer. Ideal for home recording and the classroom environment.
Four RCA phono outputs
Combined with two streams of stereo digital audio via USB, nio is the ideal interface for the laptop DJ performing live.

Roland SP 404 : 280 e
Don't have the time or money for this anymore, PWO, but a couple of cosmetic scratches and the cover for the card slot is missing, to which end I'll throw in a USB card reader and a 1gb flashcard.

Picking up where Roland’s popular SP-303 sampler left off, the new SP-404 is built on a foundation of more features, more voices, more pads, and more memory. The SP-404’s sleek, silver look is new to the SP family, and it surpasses its predecessor by offering battery-power compatibility, a CompactFlash slot, and a built-in microphone for quick, stress-free sampling sessions. Just turn it on, aim, and record —no cables and mics to connect. Then get down to the business of making beats and patterns, and add extra color with the great effects built into this little powerhouse. Even with all the bonus features, the SP-404 is still amazingly affordable.

12 large pads, three control knobs, jumbo display, same friendly operation as SP-303

29 effects, including new Subsonic, BPM Looper, and more

Built-in microphone for quick sampling

CD-quality sound

Expanded sampling time

12-voice polyphony

Realtime loop recording

Sample-editing tools

Import/export .WAV/AIFF via CompactFlash card slot; supports up to 1GB card

Runs on battery or AC power

i could be intersted in the sp404... i just dont have the money at the minute.. dont get paid til next month...

also had a listen to your band in the sig. liking it alot! best of luck with the single launch.

thanks dude! I've the sampler up on adverts as well but it's not going anywhere so you might be in luck, let us know if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back