Roisin appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

she was the most genuine person here and she deleted herself because she was sick of all the shit she gets.

well I appreciate Roisin!

before i ever got to know Roisin on a non internet level i remember a great post about pigs dressed as knackers, glenda gilson, doing the dirty on someone with a d4, etc. in fact she is the reason i am here. she is the backbone.
bring back the 'shin!.|..|

violin-man.jpg

BOO HOO

Go Roisin! mmh dont know what shit she gets here though? Never noticed anyone be mean to her

Go Roisin! mmh dont know what shit she gets here though? Never noticed anyone be mean to her

Are you joking? People are relentlessly cruel to her!
I think Roisin is a hilarious, angry outspoken woman. Come back Roisin!

She's one of those people that certain individuals had problems with. Not unlike certain individuals with Seanc. It's a load of petty bollocks, in ma hopinion, and I hope people don't take it personally, because it's only the internets.

Roisin's posts brimmed with rage at all times; they should remain.

I too liked the anger element. The furious and righteous indignation of it all. The fracas with teach.

It reminded me what it was like when I was young, and not an old conformist boring boring bastad.

Sigh. Young and pissed off. It was a grand.

roisin was a long needed shot in the arm. she always had a way of jump-starting things around here, come back you angry little leopard print-clad mad woman!

WHAT?! I go and get a few days' work, and I come back and one of my very favourite Thumped people is gone? Pete, so she hasn't really gone away, like? Roisin is hilarious and smart, and she's totally her own chick, which is a rarity, and I do not want her to go away.

COME BACK, ROISIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back