Roger Moore appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

oh wait.

moore.jpg

he's good. damn good.

c0De_n1NjA said:
Moores alright, but hes no Barry Scott

silit_bang.jpg

Maybe i dont watch enough telly, but who is Barry Scott in anyways?? I mean i know he's probably some schitzo-manic-depressive; but what world renowned accomplishments propelled him into the celebrity stratosphere that is the Cillit Bang ads?

What do i have to do to get to do one?

good question. i think a faux celebrity is just one of the jedi mind tricks cilit bang employs to find its way into your utility cupboard.

others include:
fucking daft meaningless unforgettable name
fit inducing packaging
a really weird star type thing at the end of their ad - the ones that are normally 23 point stars that read "new" or "improved"? ckeck out theirs - its mad looking.

Cillit bang, you got to love it.

thad wrongcock said:
good question. i think a faux celebrity is just one of the jedi mind tricks cilit bang employs to find its way into your utility cupboard.

others include:
fucking daft meaningless unforgettable name
fit inducing packaging
a really weird star type thing at the end of their ad - the ones that are normally 23 point stars that read "new" or "improved"? ckeck out theirs - its mad looking.

Cillit bang, you got to love it.

I've noticed that too thadeus! you've got a sharp eye and a keen intellect! PM me for more compliments.

GrRrrrR said:
I'd say only person ANYWHERE.

There's at least one more; a friend of mine doesn't care much for Bond either. he has some spiel about it being one dimensional or sonething. He doesn't like the A-Team or MacGyver either, so he's clearly not to be trusted in these matters.

ratmonkey said:
There's at least one more; a friend of mine doesn't care much for Bond either. he has some spiel about it being one dimensional or sonething. He doesn't like the A-Team or MacGyver either, so he's clearly not to be trusted in these matters.

Poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back