Rock Musicians Wanted (1 Viewer)

livinonrock07

Rock Musicians Wanted For Band

Hi I am a composer/performer/producer/session musician.
I am 26 years of age, I am singing around 15 years, playing guitar around 13 years and writing songs for the past 10 years.
I have played all over Europe and played alongside the likes of Christy Moore, Luka Bloom, Gemma Hayes, Bon Jovi, Dosh Nagle(once a guitarist for Thin Lizzy), The Hothouse Flowers and Christy Hennessy.

Right my influences for this band and the songs I wrote would be along the following lines,
Bon Jovi, Luka Bloom, Def Leppard, Christy Moore, Billy Joel, Avril Lavigne, Green Day, Nirvana, Nickleback, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, The Doors, Stabbing Westward, Tori Amos, The Coors, U2, Lacuna Coil, Evanesence, Thin Lizzy, Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, Helmet, Europe, Alice Cooper, Toto, Boston, Cyndi Lauper, Simon and Garfunkel, Gomez, Planxty, Paddy Casey, Him, Sting, Metallica, Survivor, The Kinks, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, ZZ Top, The Cult, Reef, Gun, Poison, Kenny Logins, Faith No More, Ugly Kid Joe, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Therapy, Incubus, The Hothouse Flowers, Luke Kelly, Massive Attack, Tears For Fears, Dokken, Dusty Springfield, Urge Overkill, The Troggs, The Stunning, Van Morrison, Roy Orbison, Our Lady Peace, Silverchair, Eurythmics, Republica, Aerosmith, Clannad, Del Shannon and Bob Dillon.

I am looking for the following Musicians to join me on my quest,

Lead Guitarist,
Bass Player,
Drummer,
Violinist with backing vocals,
Saxaphonist with backing vocals.

Own gear is essential and having transport would be a bonus.

The idea is to have great songs performed by a great band.
Most be dedicated and hard working, it's okay if you have a day time job cause you have to pay the bills at the end of the day.
Must be able to practice in Dublin.
I will organise to give you a listen to the material aswell to see if your into it.

So just text me your full name, age, experience, location, and the instrument you play.
My Number is 086 3359783

Thanks for taking the time to read this notice and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back