Rock Jihad Friday 14th March w/Freebooters (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
Bohs v st pats in dalymount and then up to this - going to be a great night - tough job picking out records when theres about 500 you'd like to play

Conor,

Do they make needles that cut through dried in cider and blem burns? Trousers reckons your records have been rallied to fuck so you might have to sit on the stylus to keep em from skipping. If we can get him to headbutt a few pictures off the wall and a few people to piss themselves, it'll be just like old (auld) times.

Have a set picked out of non fucked records, luckily i have several copies of many of the classics i picked up over the years so that helps, but there are many classics that have been through the wars mind and are unplayable, 1,000's and 1,000's of ebay euros worth of now worthless scrathed vinyl but............

if you ask me records are for playing and a good session needs a good soundtrack so i have no regrets at all even if it means i cant spin them on friday .. i will always have the (admittedly very hazy) memories of the various deadly sessions to brign to the grave with me

.|..|

Have a set picked out of non fucked records, luckily i have several copies of many of the classics i picked up over the years so that helps, but there are many classics that have been through the wars mind and are unplayable, 1,000's and 1,000's of ebay euros worth of now worthless scrathed vinyl but............

if you ask me records are for playing and a good session needs a good soundtrack so i have no regrets at all even if it means i cant spin them on friday .. i will always have the (admittedly very hazy) memories of the various deadly sessions to brign to the grave with me

.|..|
Why I prefer CD to vinyl, a lot less hassle....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back