Rock Band (1 Viewer)

So I went and bought this yesterday. It's BRRRRRIIIIIIILLIANT.

I'm now seeing note charts floating across my eyelids all the time, my left hand has atrophied into a kind of claw, and Don't Fear The Reaper is constantly looping in my head. So, y'know, caveat emptor and all that.

here, if any of yis are knocking around downtown NYC, and want to buy a copy of this I get a daysunt enough academic discount through work it seems.
I think.
I mean, my mate was over here, and he was looking at the prices of music software compared to home and he was saying it was dirt cheap.
I think I am allowed to buy one or two copies a year, and.. yeah, I'm on zero at the moment.
It might be worth your trouble anyway.

awesome with four people
I'm determined to try to learn the real drums out of it now

Hey City you might want to check your disc for scratches
I only noticed mine had a huge scratch circle after it cut out
just as I was about to polish off epic by faith no more, doh. I'm bringing it back to game today.

awesome with four people
I'm determined to try to learn the real drums out of it now

Hey City you might want to check your disc for scratches
I only noticed mine had a huge scratch circle after it cut out
just as I was about to polish off epic by faith no more, doh. I'm bringing it back to game today.

Do you have your console vertical or horizontal? Dunno if it makes any difference mind you.

Do you have your console vertical or horizontal? Dunno if it makes any difference mind you.

horizontal, after a bitter lesson last year with the grinding and the scratching of gears of war. I'm 99% sure that
the scratch was already on the disc as it hasn't happened with anything else since i went flat

i feel your pain i can't move in my house for tripping over
a plastic instrument. Did ye see the GH4 drum kit:

GH4.jpg

i was reading up about GH4 and theres going to be a section where you can make your own music...

i dont know about this..seems like a step too far..?

seems like a logical progression to me,It'll be interesting to see whether it turns out to be a throwaway gimmick or something more substantial.

if they can make it fun and easy to create, play and distribute user creations then they could be on to a winner.

10er bets there'll be a hit single by a virtual GH/Rockband band in the next 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back