Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
at least with the camping you get a free shuttle bus to and from the venue.

and you get to keep it real!!

banksy_bl_keep_it_real.jpg

ibis isn't that far from the city, you'd walk it in 20minuets or so.

anyway, kruger are playing now aswell, cant wait to see how they translate live

looks like it'd be fair difficult to get the shite through it.. might end up very uncomfortable.. as in shite all over your bum flaps

how big are your bum flaps!

I was informed by past goers that camping is a very bad idea.. I want to go to this but I couldn't be arsed booking hotels..

yeah, what would be the best hotel deal for this?

and whats the problem with the camping, anything roadburn-specific or just disliking of tents?

lineup is looking very very good

was there a prob with the buses last year ? times n stuff ? dunno
anyway the town is tiny a bit of walking never hurt anyone !!!!

camping's grand. it's in a zoo and wildlife park and was really nice. showers, jacks, water. no hassle.

we drove to the campsite and parked up for the weekend. you have to get to tilburg early to get an early shuttle bus to get your tent up. there wasn't many buses last year to and from the fest but you just get an early one to the fest and stay in town all day. you don't really need to get back to the campsite before the gigs are over anyway.

ah that sounds all alright to me, cold just makes you wake up better in the mornin/day whatever. saving the nonexistent €€€ sounds good too...

from the website ...
[FONT=Verdana, arial, helvetica][FONT=Verdana, arial, helvetica]The Roadburn Festival is currently talking to David Tibet/Current 93 about a very special curated evening at the festival's main-hall on Sunday, April 20, 2008. More info to follow.[/FONT][/FONT]

this should be pretty cool if it goes ahead. probably'll mean om, some variation of sunn o))) + attila w/c93

i reckon i'll head along to this. i'll be slumming it in the campsite also if so

why can't they just have a list!!! why all this arseing about with blurbs and the like! Just a date, a list and links. its annoying and bad layout so it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back