Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
ÆTHENOR feat. stephen o'malley, daniel o'sullivan (Guapo) and vincent de roguin (Shora) have been added to David Tibet's sunday shindig. Their first album is great ambient stuff, new album on the way too i think. Witch confirmed for friday. Must book me flights, they are 75 europees at the minute.

ÆTHENOR feat. stephen o'malley, daniel o'sullivan (Guapo) and vincent de roguin (Shora) have been added to David Tibet's sunday shindig. Their first album is great ambient stuff, new album on the way too i think. Witch confirmed for friday. Must book me flights, they are 75 europees at the minute.

glad i bought the ticket for this david tibet thing and not the other afterburner.|..|

Great stuff!!! I can now shout things like "Fraud" "Charlatan" "Chancer" & "Sycophant" at that Chancer, Fraudster and Sycophantic Charlatan O'Malley for Inflicting the wolrd with his seemingly relentless slew of bollocky soundscape nonsense & bad graphic design.

SL shut down their forum because it had become and I quote "a beast far different and negatively opposed to its original intent". The forum linked above has been set up by the guy who used to run the SL forum, he's also the lead singer in Atavist. If you were a member of the SL forum you are still registered with the new one, so it's in essence just a name change.

rickie lee jones has been added to david tibet's yokey ... jesus, didn't see that one coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back