Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
hmmmm.... i would go to this and many other punk gigs throughout europe for the laugh. if i new for defo that my friends were going. rather then the usual "theres not a chance im going are you mad.... a few weeks later same person me and so and so are off to roadburn got hotel booked and all are you stallin it... no tickets left by the way. grrrr is there any group( i realise this is a bit of a long shot) any group of prople that go to gigs around the world, that don't ditch your stupid ass at a railway station, to teach you a lesson that you'll never learn, talk about intresting things that stimulate your mind, and maybe go places that they are not meant to. anyone know of a group like that???? im not saying i dont like my mates far from it just throwing the info up in the air

Pelican headlining every night of this. 2 and 1/2 hour set each night.

I missed them at Roadburn last year cos Iw as so floored after the OM set I completely forgot they were playing the green room before neurosis

I wouldnt worry sham, I saw them support HoF the other night and the first song was great then it all went down hill into a total yawn-fest

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back