ROAD RECORDS (2 Viewers)

phew...kinda....was expecting the worst from this thread.

I shop/loiter in road a lot. Would be a terrible shame to see it go.

:confused:

Shit,I'd asked them to get a bunch of stuff for me recently. Must find out if it's in so I can go and buy it.

I really hope Road makes it through this bad spell. I'll miss them for sure.

Indeed a great shop. There the top selling shop in Dublin for the RSAG cd. Their biggest seller ever they tell me. Get your bums down and pick up a few records folks.We all need this store.Give it up for Dave,Julie & Dylan!

it was actually dave's reccomendation that got me to buy the RSAG album and i'm very happt about it.

Road is an excellent excellent shop. I really like going in there and spending my money or browsing online and spending my money. and dave & julie are very nice people too.

Record shops are'nt the only ones feeling the pinch that's for sure.

I hope ROAD get through the badness alright.

is their website working for anyone else?

its not working for me. It loads alright but the search looks broken, and I can't add anything to basket

maybe I'll mail them. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me first.

I have to say that computers have increased my annual spend on music in shops, especially Road. Since I've started downloading, I've bought twice as much vinyl and have a hundreds times more music. If it gets more than a few plays on the computer, I gotta have the artifact.

I have to say that computers have increased my annual spend on music in shops, especially Road. Since I've started downloading, I've bought twice as much vinyl and have a hundreds times more music. If it gets more than a few plays on the computer, I gotta have the artifact.

I'd be much the same although i'd be more likely to buy a title i haven't already downloaded.

Problem is though that I was already spending whatever spare cash i had on albums before i had access to, or even heard of MP3s. Teenagers growing up now have better access to illegal downloads than they do good record shops. They may never get into the habit of buying the artifact. i probably wouldn't off. Why scrape together the money for one of the dozen albums you want when you could have them on your computer within the next hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back