ROAD RECORDS (1 Viewer)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
Afternoon folks. In the wake of Abbey Discs shutting its doors & Sentinel's recent announcement of imminent closure I thought I should let everyone know that the musical & planetary economic downturn has hit Road pretty hard and they're seriously struggling at the moment. I dont think I need to emphasise how pivotal Road is within the Irish music community and what absolutely smashing folks they are so I'll just say that Im sure that it would be greatly appreciated if anyone who posts/reads here who buys music and has a few quid to spare would think about dropping in and showing your support by making a purchase or two.

Road Records - 16b Fade St (just off George's St)
http://www.roadrecs.com

Phew, thought this was going to be more bad news. Never shopped in Abbey or Sentinel myself if Road went under though I'd be devestated. Have discovered loads of great bands in there.

Indeed a great shop. There the top selling shop in Dublin for the RSAG cd. Their biggest seller ever they tell me. Get your bums down and pick up a few records folks.We all need this store.Give it up for Dave,Julie & Dylan!

Dave and Julie have been a great help to lots of our bands over the years, mine included so we all gotta do what we gotta do. I shall be in there tmrw making some rash purchases...

I'm adding Sentinel while he's still open to the "ah g'wan" list for anyone thinking of making an important heavy metal purchase before March.

I'd hate to see Road go, Dave and Julie are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back