Ritz crackers... (1 Viewer)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
...RULE

B00032DWE6.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40312966_.jpg

My family made the mistake of going to the Black Sea 'resort' of Sochi when I was about 13. Yes, that Ruski-land.
The hotel (which was expensive) had a buffet restaurant.
The only thing I ate was liver in grey sauce, which should give you some indication of what the rest of the food was like.

On the second last day of our 2 week stay, we found a tiny shop that sold...........Ritz crackers & Coke!

Christ, it was like a banquet. I guarantee you that those were the finest, tastiest Ritz crackers that anyone has ever eaten.

i just melted the fuck outta some grated chedder and jacobs cream crackers
traveller naans alternative to a box of ritz yo.

man i used to do that too. in the microwave though.
what was i thinking.

sometimes i'd leave them in too long and the cheese would bubble like mad and then harden to the plate in seconds.
yuck.

i'd say microwaving an easi-single with the plastic still on in a small bowl of water is your best bet.
I would say that's an incredibly bad idea.
Burns unit anyone? Hmmm? Are you sure you dont want a quick burn there? Sure you'd hardly notice it.

Good question Jillers. Gooood question.

The easy single cheese does have that runnyness to it when its melted, but the microwave will send it to center of the sun temperatures instantly. So... if you got about 5 of them, and put them in a cup, and then put that cup into a pot of water on the hob...
Melt them down that way... should be ok?

You could try ordinary cheese the same way, but, I think you would have add something to it. Like a drop of milk or something, to get it sort of pourable.

You could get fancy, make a roux sauce, and then fuck looooads of chedder into it. That will be nice and pourable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back