RIISTETYT, BACCHUS, SHEEP DIP, ENDED 14.january. THE TAP. (1 Viewer)

85026124.JPG

When the cats away... Or will you be back from De nOV tour in time for the party?

I will be bringing my small zine distro along.

Any zinesters who are at the gig, and wanna trade some copies of their zine for mine, then do so.

very good this gig, and many looking forward to talking to my new friends, please say hello, i am shy and drink so make me feel good, come dance violently with me please

there will be no violent dancing at this gig!! if you want violent dancing please stay at home and do as much of it as you like.

there will be no violent dancing at this gig!! if you want violent dancing please stay at home and do as much of it as you like.

but but , but its punk, back in Szczecin we enjoy the dancing with barechest and lots of guys.

and again pawel , you show irish punks too shitty side of polish scene. you are going like emo crust and distro records , but everyman in poland knows punks is about dansing with violence.

but but , but its punk, back in Szczecin we enjoy the dancing with barechest and lots of guys.

are you from szczecin??? my fondest memory of that punk house/project/gig space thingy near the underground tunnel on the border is some of the punks putting an antifa t-shirt on a blow up sex doll .|..|:D

no wonder you're such a weirdo! :p:)

yes i from szczecin. is good place. no conflict between punks and nazis. everybody friends. who in fuck are you?

you heard the wrongness. cieszyn is place of shit. everybody there standing with arms folded at the gigs. is no argy bargy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back