Ridiculous Barnet Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
I just love ridiculous barnets:

stewart1.jpg

97882705_a0126aa0db_m.jpg

russellb.jpg

pete_townshend_180.jpg

I knew you'd like this thread. Bring it on, the more piled up like a shower of spiders atop your head, the better. I fondly remember Trail of Dead in their days of gravity defying hair-age.

lets just have a few more pictures of Noel Fielding, what with it being Friday and all:

_38209790_noel150.jpg

10610981_m.jpg

main1.jpg

I like all forms of ridiculous mod hair - towering, feathered and mopped. It's my own personal weakness. If I had my way, stan would have the most elaborate barnet in town. Sadly I do not have my own way.

i don't like their hair..moddish mops are stupid

Noel Fielding is the king of the mods!

I like all forms of ridiculous mod hair - towering, feathered and mopped. It's my own personal weakness. If I had my way, stan would have the most elaborate barnet in town. Sadly I do not have my own way.

i will have the biggest hair in all the land again by christmas..in fact i'm not going to need a christmas tree at all, i'm just going to decorate my hair with lights and plug myself in when i'm in the living room

Hurrah!

I also have a fondness for rockabilly hair anf the hair of a young nick cave:

cave.jpg

bm_photo3.jpg

stewart1.jpg

compare these two pictures..brian may looks like he's having a hard time with someone on the phone and Rod looks like he's got something on his mind..
however, brian may is let down by his ridiculous curly hair when he's lost his rock star composure, while Rod still looks as cool as ice

you know all he has to do is click his fingers and he'll have a leggy blonde on his arm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back