richard madely. (1 Viewer)

rampz

i dont know how that woman stays married to him. always butting in, never gives her a chance to speak. and the lame stuff he says............

How do you know she's up for anal Janer?
Was this one of their day time TV chats? Do you watch DayTime TV? What about Oprah?

Tnx.

Because shes fat, older and ugly....he could do much better cept shes famous, rich and does anal.

i feel sorry for her theough. putting up with his shit. i think she could do better.

Now that I think of it... I seem to remember Oprah having in depth discussions on the logistics of salad tossing.
I had no idea why everyone was giggling so much, so I had to hit the Intrawebs on that one. Anyway... yeah, rimming.

So Oprah doesn't mind a spot of rimming. For the record like.

Back to Judy in the studio though.

She's too drunk on gin to notice that he's having sex with young men in her kitchen.

I have an image that their house is like a scene from Caligula. And she's kind of like a roaring Frankie Howard. And he's like Tony Curtis, nowadays.

www.judydoesanal.com

She's too drunk on gin to notice that he's having sex with young men in her kitchen.

Scurrilous accusations!

I have an image that their house is like a scene from Caligula. And she's kind of like a roaring Frankie Howard. And he's like Tony Curtis, nowadays.

www.judydoesanal.com

That works on so many levels. I'll be back in an hour....

you'd probably be no more than 10 seconds into foreplay with her and he'd be interrupting or telling you that you're doing it wrong.
yeah, hes a cunt.

Well, in fairness to Dick, he'd be too busy talking shite about something else to even notice...

Remember the time that owl' one winked her fanny on national tv during the arvo?

Yes it is, remember when he got caught shoplifting a bottle of wine I think it was....and when someone on tv said this to him he got all surly.

Anyone got link to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back