Revs (1 Viewer)

vb7000 said:
it's like Irish acoustic Arcade Fire

......with a different lead singer, ergo, nothing like the arcade fire.

"Radiohead.....QOTSA......Weezer.....Doves......The Beatles"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My band are like an acoustic Mozart. We were very young and naive but now we sound like Beethoven and Stockhausen.

yeah playing auntie annies tonight with the revs.

do you still want to form an irish shitmat?? we can call ourselves Celtmat maybe?

moveA01.jpg

moveA02.jpg

moveA03.jpg

moveA04.jpg

moveA05.jpg

moveA06.jpg

moveA07.jpg

moveA08.jpg

god those songs are terrible and i'm a revs fan (should use past tense if threse songs are anything to go by).

also a sure sign of a band that's ran our of ideas is if they releases a self titled album that's NOT their debut

IFF said:
god those songs are terrible and i'm a revs fan (should use past tense if threse songs are anything to go by).

also a sure sign of a band that's ran our of ideas is if they releases a self titled album that's NOT their debut

What're your favourite old Revs' songs then? Maybe you need the album, but I can't see how anybody (especially a fan) could call those 2 songs "terrible".

The self-titled thing is more of a "start again" vibe..as far as I know, a name change was contemplated for a few seconds, but you critics would just rip them to pieces that they were trying to trick you or something, Then the album was to be called 'Dammahate', but the fresh thing won over.

vb7000 said:
I can't see how anybody (especially a fan) could call those 2 songs "terrible".
Hello, Mr. Friend-of-the-Revs. Here are some unassailable facts of nature:

1. The world is round
2. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
3. Those two songs are terrible

ITalkShite said:
Hello, Mr. Friend-of-the-Revs. Here are some unassailable facts of nature:

1. The world is round
2. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
3. Those two songs are terrible

Personally (obviously), I don't think so. And hence, our opinions may be opposite, but neither of us win.

vb7000 said:
Personally (obviously), I don't think so. And hence, our opinions may be opposite, but neither of us win.

I don't know why you think anyone on this forum will be converted into a Revs fan just because you say so, but your PR babble is funny to read so keep it up. I met the Revs in the Music Centre before and they gave out to me for smoking doob in there. Pretty uncool. Do they still look like an old ladies impression of what a cool rock star should look like?
dollsFO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back