Retro 2004 Memories (1 Viewer)

Was that when you got laid off at the meat factory, Rock?

this is me the morning of the day I was fired

2009650-rocky_by_connect_indotcom_super.jpg

also, these people haven't a clue

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100706221946AAwfbY5

FFS

All I remember about 2004, or not really remember, is living in the Oak, the Killers being on all the time, and some of the End Of The World parties.

i don't remember anything specific about 2004 at all...oh...well i guess there was my 21st...it was the last night of ladyfest and someone gave me a can of dutch gold as a present. oh yeah and that whole mayday thing was 2004, wasn't it. what a time.

ah, the memories

2004. I was gigging in a band that rocked my world. Going out with a wonderful woman. Making a load of money in a job that was pure fun, and taking more drugs than I have ever done before or since. Happy memories.
It's quite depressing to think of 2012 now, even though it's been a decent year.

we're you on the cover of a popular Dublin publication back then? Who else was? Who was big back in the day? WHere are they now? Are they my feet?

in 2005, yeah. my ma loved that!

it was a particularly good time for bands. My own favourites being The Killing Spree, We Are Knives, Oak, Serpents, Papercop, Estel, (retards), Thread Pulls & Cap Pas Cap (i think their first show was in Lazybird in 2005?)

A lot of those guys are still making music in various different guises (some the same)
Myself, i used to do Betamax Format but i'm half of Last Days Of 1984 now... and that's a lot more fun

Made loads of money, took loads of drugs, quit both and moved to Wales to go to college. Spent a lot of time on thumped from there on. Think I playing a few gigs with the Madpooka that year too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back