Rest? (1 Viewer)

always agreeing wit ya on this one jim, saw them at the cork touring thing in whelans a good while back.. i know they're releasing a split disc with giveamanakick but any other news on what they're up to?

moc said:
always agreeing wit ya on this one jim, saw them at the cork touring thing in whelans a good while back.. i know they're releasing a split disc with giveamanakick but any other news on what they're up to?
really? and really?
are they playing again round here anytime soon? where can i get this split disc?

pad said:
really? and really?
are they playing again round here anytime soon? where can i get this split disc?
The Split is a Christmas thingy; one original song each and one x-mas themed cover. Giveamanakick are doing Shakey Stevens, and Rest are doing the theme from the Snowman movie - Walking In the Air. It'll be 250 copies, and there'll be one gig in Limerick, and one gig in Cork to promote/sell them. I think the Limerick one is on Dec 20th, and Cork is Dec 17th. More info to follow...

mangler said:
The Split is a Christmas thingy; one original song each and one x-mas themed cover. Giveamanakick are doing Shakey Stevens, and Rest are doing the theme from the Snowman movie - Walking In the Air. It'll be 250 copies, and there'll be one gig in Limerick, and one gig in Cork to promote/sell them. I think the Limerick one is on Dec 20th, and Cork is Dec 17th. More info to follow...

Will the split be available anywhere else?

Would love a copy but doubt I can make it for either gig...

As others have said, rest, deadly.

rest rock, they are in the process of recording an album at the moment, tis nearly done apart from mixing and a few additional pieces. Looking forward to its eventual surfacing

conor said:
is this them? http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/398/restmusic.html
i've been told to check them out a few times. be nice if they got up to dublin for a gig - maybe a ballroom o romance or something...
That's the right Rest anyway. Should be some newer songs up soon.

Keep checking it regardless.

See the news on the main page for all the details about the split...

thanks dudes but i cant listen to mp3s in work

by right i shouldnt be wafflin shite to mules either
but i can pretend to be doin real key tapping with my idle key tappings

im a genius
how do you do it goone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back