Rest (1 Viewer)

Grame

Website
www.myspace.com
Rest play their first Cork gig at Cyprus Avenue on Friday, September 28, since launching our 'Operation: Impending Doom' EP back in January.
Tickets are priced at E8 and are on sale now. Doors on the night are at 9.

Support on the night comes from Private Underground Residence
and Sea Area Forecast.

www.myspace.com/rest
www.myspace.com/privateundergroundresidence
www.myspace.com/seaareaforecast

We're also playing The Lower Deck, Dublin on Friday, October 5 and the Roisin Dubh on Saturday, October 20. More dates to be confirmed soon...

We didn't want to bump without reason..........so here's the reason:

Ambulance to play post-Rest set at Cyprus Avenue, Cork on Friday, September 28.

Ambulance have been trading blows for almost 10 years now. Over the past 7 of these years, they have had several releases including singles on U:Mack, Frontend Synthetics and a full length album on Planet-Mu. Their music has been described in all sorts of ways: from the sublime to the ridiculous would be a good way to describe both the music and the reviews that it has received. All of the sounds used end up manipulated in some way by electronics, so 'Electronic Music' would also be an apt description.

When playing live, rather than playing a pre-sequenced arrangements, they create environments to work within, leaving them to decide what they wish to do when playing. As well as making it more interesting for them, it means that you never really see or hear the same show twice.

Due to unforeseen circumstances Ambulance have had to change the venue for their upcoming Cork gig, originally scheduled for the Liquid Lounge.

They will be playing live after Rest in Cyprus Avenue for the same price as the Rest gig.

Rest
Ambulance
Private Underground Residence
Sea Area Forecast

All live @ Cyprus Avenue this Firday

Tickets can be ordered off the Cyprus Avenue site/in Cyprus Avenue/and maybe at the door. €8 at door.

shit i'll actually be in cork tonight.well, clonakilty to be specific. Is that close to Cork City? Probably quite a few treks i'd imagine?

It's 38 miles. It's 45 minutes tops...you getting some pudding?

i'm getting me pudding alright, wha!

eh....sorry about that.

leaving dublin at 4, and will have to check into the B&B first and then head back.if we can get back in on time i'd love to go.haven't seen Rest in quite a while.haven't seen Ambulance in even longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back