Rest/Giveamanakick Vs An Post (1 Viewer)

Grame

Website
www.myspace.com
Just a reminder folks.
The Rest/Giveamanakick Christmas launch will take place on Dec 17 in the Cruiscin Lan. Doors at 8.30 and damage is 7 euro including a 4 track cd.
The Limerick gig will take place on the 20th in Quinns.
Heres what some people have said...
"The filthy pig-rocker 2 piece, Giveamanakick, have physically shakin Stevens camp-chrimbo-classic "Merry Christmas Everyone" until its very meaning is rendered obsolete. The kids will understand!" Just thought everyone should know that!
Rest on the other hand have taken a Christmas classic (Walking in the Air) and beautiful post-office soundtrack and turned it into a moody son of a bitch.
This blatent disreguard for An Post's musical 'property' may go some way to explaining the mysterious disappearence of the Limerick posters and flyers for said gig. In conclusion, I'll never trust a postman again (and go to the gig of course).

This blatent disreguard for An Post's musical 'property' may go some way to explaining the mysterious disappearence of the Limerick posters and flyers for said gig. In conclusion, I'll never trust a postman again (and go to the gig of course).[/QUOTE]
yo the grame
the posters arived out in Keiths today, 1and a half weeks after you sent 'em. Nice :mad:
you probably didn't get that Cd in the post today neither...

Apparently, it's illegal to sell music that you didn't write! Imagine![/QUOTE]
that sounds like something i'd say! 20 times, in richards house, sweating, drinking his JD, shouting...etc..

sorry about that again:eek:

Giveamanakick said:
that sounds like something i'd say! 20 times, in richards house, sweating, drinking his JD, shouting...etc..

sorry about that again:eek:
HAHAHA! It was the pretending to stumble on the way back to Alberts that really got me!

I love rest too! Can't wait till the 20th!

I thought I saw them in the Stool last weekend alright.

"I love rest too! Can't wait till the 20th!
I thought I saw them in the Stool last weekend alright."

Fame at last. Take that Guidence Councillor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back