REM Slane '95 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd_landers

Website
perfectblend.net
Anyone know if there is a DVD of this gig or if it's online anywhere?

I'd love to see that bit where the crowd started throwing all the rubbish in the air.

Went on Sunday night.
Not half bad in that they plenty twenty songs and ten of them were weak.

They did play '1,000,000' though which was cool.

Peter Buck still has it.

Saw them last night. As well as the new stuff they played a few good few songs off Fables of the Reconstruction plus So. Central Rain and something off Dead Letter Office (according to John-out-of-Stoat) that I didn't recognise

It was a pretty fucken deadly gig. Fables was my favourite REM album for a long while, back when I used to love them

The throwing of the paper cups at Slane was better at the Guns 'n' Roses gig.

"Please stop throwing things. Axl and the band won't go on if you keep throwing things!"

Saw them last night. As well as the new stuff they played a few good few songs off Fables of the Reconstruction plus So. Central Rain and something off Dead Letter Office (according to John-out-of-Stoat) that I didn't recognise

It was a pretty fucken deadly gig. Fables was my favourite REM album for a long while, back when I used to love them

last night they played million (chronic town), south central rain & second guessing (reckoning) and feeling gravity's pull, auctioneer, driver 8 & kehoetek (fables). don't remember anything off dead letter office, though some guy called for king of the road.

similar tonight, please.

so did yis all clap when they asked for a big bualadh bos for Mr.Desmond?

I know I didn't.

Enjoyable gig. The new songs sound mostly ok live, but I reckon it'll be yet another shit album once they overproduce the shit out of it.

going tonight and tomorrow night, even more excited given the last 3 nights reviews, theyve made me remember how deadly fables and reckoning are.

Lookin forward to the new songs too, although radio free europe would be class

DownWithThatSortOfThing.jpeg

That must be the one John thought was from DLO. In fairness to him, when we were into REM back in the day it was all copied tapes with no tracklistings. I don't know the names of lots of my favourite songs

I think Chronic Town was included on the CD version of DLO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back