Rednecks on MTV (1 Viewer)

avernus said:
Ray Cokes is'nt cool like I remember him being - anytime he's on tv now he's a bitter bald jerk. still though, his last time presenting on mtv involved him cursing in anger on live tv. pretty cool....I guess.

anyone remeber the time they had Stevie Wonder on the show and Ray Cokes was sitting at the piano beside him while Stevie was playing a song and Ray was having the craic with the camera man and sound man off camera and Stevie thought they were slagging him and was walked off live on air.
i use to love that show and for some reason so did my da.

He's still cooler than paul king but not that quality burd that presented that rock show.

[/QUOTE] He's still cooler than paul king but not that quality burd that presented that rock show.[/QUOTE] AHHH Vanessa Warrick ... she'd slaughter ya!!! Hugo was class with his inability to video properly.. "Here is a wideo from wan halen".... ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No the quality blonde bird that hosted SuperRock. Think her name is Julia Valet.

Was tryna find a picture of hugo but dont know how his second name is spelt.

And that other arrogant fucking eejit Enrique something or other.

He's still cooler than paul king but not that quality burd that presented that rock show.[/QUOTE] AHHH Vanessa Warrick ... she'd slaughter ya!!! Hugo was class with his inability to video properly.. "Here is a wideo from wan halen".... ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

vanessa%20warrick.jpg

Them were the days. She's comin on a bit though.....

probably!
wait - didn't the germans do a song with the village people in 1994?
i'm pretty sure they did
i know die toten hosen had some football song though

Hugo was fucking deadly. Marijne who presented Alternative Nation was hot too.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
probably!
wait - didn't the germans do a song with the village people in 1994?
i'm pretty sure they did
i know die toten hosen had some football song though

Yes. That's correct. They did a song with Village People.

There was German footballer who was playing for Bayern Munich around that time who was called Manfred Bender.

The Redneck Manifesto are not German, although Mervyn Craig is big into Hitler.

ICUH8N said:
Hugo was fucking deadly. Marijne who presented Alternative Nation was hot too.
She was crazy hot. Damn.

But yeah, vanessa was looking a bit old for her time even then though. Also, she was married to Ricky Warrick. Talk about your gruesome twosome.

Eden did the job for me when it came to hotness.... then I went to france for a month and when I came back it was MTV UK which equals MTV R GAY.. damn it anyway. Warrick was a bit of a veteran alright but she rocked!!! WHO WOULD YOU HAVE A PINT WITH- WARRICK OR DAVINA THE ASS CLEANA??? goddamn davina

Toby Amies was a deadly, deadly VJ aswell, the amount of alternative nations i have taped lyin around with him in the studio with the sole spotlight.

every so often ill pop a cassette into this machine people used to have called "the VHS recorder and player" and remember how good music television used to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back