Rednecks on MTV (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
They were on 120 Minutes last night on MTV2. A video for that song off I Am Brazil. Is this old news? Is someone gonna post up a link to some other old thread where this has been discussed already? Cos that just pisses me off

just watched it too - fuckin deadly! pretty serious video, musta cost €€€€€€€

Ray Cokes is'nt cool like I remember him being - anytime he's on tv now he's a bitter bald jerk. still though, his last time presenting on mtv involved him cursing in anger on live tv. pretty cool....I guess.

avernus said:
Ray Cokes is'nt cool like I remember him being - anytime he's on tv now he's a bitter bald jerk. still though, his last time presenting on mtv involved him cursing in anger on live tv. pretty cool....I guess.
I remember him but not that incident. Please tell story now please thanks.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I remember him but not that incident. Please tell story now please thanks.

It was MTV's X-Ray Vision. some thing in Hamburg and the crowd were drunk and loud and stuff. there were some problems with the live feed and other such things and he sorta wigged out a little. then he quit/got fired.

avernus said:
It was MTV's X-Ray Vision. some thing in Hamburg and the crowd were drunk and loud and stuff. there were some problems with the live feed and other such things and he sorta wigged out a little. then he quit/got fired.

was it that they had a live link up to a die toten hosen concert, but the audience had been expecting them to be appearing live?
all the kids started throwing beer at him and he flipped out.

u:m said:
was it that they had a live link up to a die toten hosen concert, but the audience had been expecting them to be appearing live?

yeah something like that alright. also, he hated Davina.

u:m said:
that's the one. guess those german kids really did want to see Die Toten Hosen in the flesh.

avernus said:
yeah something like that alright. also, he hated Davina.
Everyone hated davina, she was a useless tramp with a noticable cocaine problem. Went straight through me she did. The bands were occasionally incredible on that show though, i remember one evening some german punk band came on with a tshirt saying "fuck ray coakes" and they were scrambling with the cameras to get it out of shot.Then they did an amazing cover of Billie Jean. Legend show.

broken arm said:
7 euros is about right for a video like that.

zipit.jpg

zipit!!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back